- Multiple DatesThu, Dec 14St. LouisDec 14, 2023, 6:00 PM – 10:00 PMSt. Louis, 2301 S 7th St, St. Louis, MO 63104, USADec 14, 2023, 6:00 PM – 10:00 PMSt. Louis, 2301 S 7th St, St. Louis, MO 63104, USAThe game “Queen of Hearts” is a game of chance where a successful player wins a portion of the money held in a Jackpot and, at the same time, a portion of the Jackpot is awarded to SBAC as a fundraiser for our non-profit.
- Sun, Dec 17St. LouisDec 17, 2023, 2:00 PM – 6:30 PMSt. Louis, 2301 S 7th St, St. Louis, MO 63104, USADec 17, 2023, 2:00 PM – 6:30 PMSt. Louis, 2301 S 7th St, St. Louis, MO 63104, USADecember to RizzMember III Sunday December 17th Featuring a special appearance by "All Ego" Ethan Page PLUS Effy, WARHORSE, Dan the Dad, Jake Something, Calvin Tankman, Camaro Jackson, Tootie Lynn, Kody Lane, Shazza McKenzie, Laynie Luck, Rahim de la Suede, Mike Outlaw, Rohit Raju and MORE
- Fri, Dec 29St. LouisDec 29, 2023, 7:00 PM – 10:30 PMSt. Louis, 2301 S 7th St, St. Louis, MO 63104, USA
- Sat, Jan 06St. LouisJan 06, 2024, 5:00 PM – 7:30 PMSt. Louis, 2301 S 7th St, St. Louis, MO 63104, USAJan 06, 2024, 5:00 PM – 7:30 PMSt. Louis, 2301 S 7th St, St. Louis, MO 63104, USAEach year, the 12th night after Christmas marks the beginning of the Mardi Gras season. The night kicks off with our Board of Directors converging in a cozy corner of Soulard to decide whether to order the commencement of Mardi Gras, while local leaders, politicians and krewes petition with their be
- Sat, Jan 27St. LouisJan 27, 2024, 6:00 PM – 11:50 PMSt. Louis, 2301 S 7th St, St. Louis, MO 63104, USAJan 27, 2024, 6:00 PM – 11:50 PMSt. Louis, 2301 S 7th St, St. Louis, MO 63104, USADoors Open at 6:00pm Advanced General Admission: $40 ($50 at Door) VIP Admission: $90 (Includes Bracelet for All-Inclusive Bar) Music by Patti & The Hit Men 7:00pm - 11:00pm Costume Contest 8:30pm (Mask Required / Costume Preferred) Food for Purchase Click RSVP to Purchase Tickets
South Broadway Athletic Club (SBAC) is a historic social club in St. Louis, Missouri. Founded in 1899, SBAC has been a fixture in the community ever since. The club offers a variety of activities for its members, including sports leagues, wrestling, concerts, and social events. It is also a popular spot for weddings and other special occasions.
SBAC is a volunteer-run non-profit organization that focuses its contributions toward charities that serve children, youth, and families, sports teams, education, veteran affairs, and animals. The club is located in a beautiful old building that has been well-maintained over the years. The interior is spacious and inviting, with plenty of room for members to relax and socialize.
SBAC is a great place to get involved in the St. Louis and Soulard community. It is a welcoming and inclusive environment where people of all ages and backgrounds can come together to have fun and stay active. The club is open to the public every Thursday from 6:00 PM to 10:30 PM.
Here are some of the things you can do at SBAC:
Attend a wrestling or boxing event
Attend a social event or concert
Have a wedding or other special event
Just relax and socialize
If you are looking for a fun and active place to be a part of, South Broadway Athletic Club is the place for you.
The club has a long and rich history, dating back to the late 19th century.
SBAC is a non-profit organization, so all of the proceeds from its events go back to the community.
The club is located in the heart of Soulard, a historic neighborhood in St. Louis.
SBAC is a great place to meet new people and make friends.